I have essentially lived my entire life in the greater Los Angeles area. Over the last few years Beverly Hills has become more and more, more than ever, of an obnoxious place to be and loaded with terrible hostility and negative energy. Here are just a few example
- If you are not driving in a nice car you get treated like shit on the road. Nobody lets you into a lane, they cut you off without care, and give you a snotty look as they take these rude behaviors. When you're not in a nice car its their way of looking down on you.
- If you are driving a nice car you still get treated like shit on the road. They still don't let you into a lane, they still cut you off, without care, they give you a look they do this which seems to say, you think you're hot shit don't you. When you're in a nice car this is their way of saying they still think they are better than you.
- If you are driving a nice car and park at valet, which is essentially required given the parking situation, the valet guys says, I will leave this up front for you. This is his way of saying "you are special and we will show off your car and you should give me an extra big tip since I am letting you leave your car up front and show it off because this really matters"
- It is hard to find a woman over 35 who has not had some form of plastic surgery. It seems by the time they are 50 they have gone overboard and have this plasticky skin is pulled way too tight look on their face. Oh yeah because of all the botax they become expressionless
- You are 100% judged in any place of retail by your outfit and your attitude. The more expensive the outfit you have on and the more snobbish your attitude the better you are treated. Seems backwards to me but hey I think Beverly Hills sucks so I am biased.
- Everybody is on their cell phone and speaks in an elevated tone to make sure you can hear them since what they are taking about is so interesting.
I'm sure there are many more, please feel free to add